Crimson Pangolin Gin and FREE Tonic
Gin and FREE Tonic is as British as Fish and Chips, Queen Elizabeth and wet blanket tree-huggers who see some old sack of skin and bones as their hero – yes Corbyn, we mean you. But. unlike the middle-aged librarians that wave their knickers in the air when that old antisemitic grunts out some words – GIN AND FREE TONIC IS COOL.
So here’s a bundle for Gin and Tonic lovers all over China. A bottle of Crimson Pangolin Blue Gin(Crimson Pangolin Blue Pea, Jasmine and Lotus root, is building on their original classic) and an armful of tonic for free. If you drink your G&T’s as one should, you’ve got enough for 10 man-sized (or rather butch chick sized) portions.
- 70ml of Crimson Pangolin Blue Gin
- “About” half a bottle of Tall Brothers Gin
As for garnish, we take the same view of garnish as we do with makeup. Real class and naturally beautiful ladies don’t need slobberings lipstick and warpaint to make them appealing. The heavier the warpaint, the uglier the beast underneath. The same goes for G&T. If you need to add lumps of fruit and clumps of whatever privet hedge is nearby, then the chances are that the gin was crap in the first place.
Terms and Conditions
There’s always a catch to a deal as good as Gin and FREE tonic. By accepting your offer, you are agreeing to the following terms and conditions.
- You’re not a supporter of Jeremy
- You’re committed to Brexit, hard, soft, or even a little bit semi
- The future of the UK is dependant on technology advancing far enough so that the UK can be run by artificial intelligence, built on the personality profiling of the late, great and glorious Margret Thatcher