Featuring strawberry ice cream topped with Baileys Strawberries & Cream, Smirnoff Vodka, and whipped cream, this beauty is a delightful guest you’ll want at your table over and over again. While it is perfect for sharing, once you dig in, you’ll want it all to yourself.
- 60ml baileys strawberries & cream
- 30ml smirnoff vodka
- 3 scoops strawberry ice cream
- 1 cup whipped cream, for garnish
- 1 medium meringue cookie, roughly crushed, for garnish
- 2 medium strawberries, sliced crosswise, for garnish
- Additional whipped cream, for garnish
- Waffle straw
- Place whipped cream in a bowl, add Bailey’s Strawberries & Cream and vodka, and whisk with a spoon to slightly loosen the whipped cream.
- Scoop ice cream into a dessert glass, arrange strawberry slices and crumble the meringue cookie overtop.
- Gently pour Baileys Strawberries & Cream, vodka, and whipped cream mixture around the ice cream.
- Garnish with more whipped cream and a waffle straw; serve with a spoon.